Friday 25 May 2012

mixed media card


Another birthday has come and gone. This is the card I made for a sweet friend.  I'm really enjoying how much depth one can achieve by just playing around with paints, stamps and whatever else I can find.

Here is a list of what I used, I know it looks long but it's really not that bad. I just used stuff that I had around the house.  If you don't have some of these things, just improvise.
  • acrylic paint
  • alcohol inks
  • bubble wrap
  • card stock (Eiffel tower)
  • chipboard
  • dictionary page
  • embellishment: flower (teal and pink)
  • embellishment: flower (flower behind the teal one)(tutorial found here)
  • gesso
  • mod podge
  • pearl stickers (for center of pink flowers)
  • stamp (Eiffel tower which was then embossed)

Happy creating.