Saturday 12 May 2012

Mini Album recording baby's first year


A mini album for a new mom all ready to go. I love keeping memories and times just seems to go so quickly once the baby arrives, so I decided to create a mini album that will record the first year as a gift. All Mom needs to do is print a photo(s), cut them down to the size indicated on the page (I made mine all 3x3") and then stick them down.  It's a bit of a time consuming project to put together but well worth the effort. Every Mom I've ever given this to has really appreciated the album.


If you look on the right side of the image, on the green paper, you will see two white lines, those are pieces of double sided tape.  Peel the backing off and the photo is ready to be mounted. 


I tried to make sure that each two pages for each month will have a photo and some space to write something.


I try to use a few colours for my papers, coordinating stickers and the odd embellishment. You can add so much more to the pages but I tend to lean toward the simple side of things...less is more.


Page three of the album and the numbers continue to twelve with the inside of the back cover left for some extra photos.  A great gift or for yourself.

You could also use this album for older kids too, recording their year and if the child is old enough, they could do it themselves. A great gift for grandparents once completed.