Saturday 22 June 2013

birthday wishes


It's my Mom's birthday today and this is the card I made for her. The little girl looking towards the bee and the flowers in the upper left hand corner are something from my childhood. They are from Holland, and I'm not sure what they would be called here but I've had these now for 25 plus years, just waiting to be used. They are made of paper so they were very easy to glue to my card.



Here is a list of the supplies I used:
  • button (bee)
  • cardstock (mauve)
  • chipboard
  • dictionary page
  • embossing powder (clear)(on the bird)
  • gesso (white)
  • mod podge (matte)
  • rub ons (Basic Gray)
  • sewing pattern
  • stamp ink (for edges)
  • stamps (bird and spots in background)
  • typewriter for sentiment
  • watercolor pencils (Faber-Castell)